Buick, Oldsmobile & Pontiac full-Size Models FWD 1985 - 2005 Buick, Oldsmobile & Pontiac full-Size Models FWD 1985 - 2005 covers:
● Buick: LeSabre, Electra, and Park Avenue
● Oldsmobile: Delta 88 Royale, Ninety Eight, and Regency
● Pontiac: Bonneville
Note: this manual does NOT include diesel engine or supercharger information, V8, or rear wheel drive models.
● Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers; Buying parts; Maintenance techniques, and more.
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Engine and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions control systems
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are written in the USA and apply to petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications. (So, the Ford titles deal with Ford of America products, not Ford of Europe, and so on.) Although they are useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.