Audi 80 1972 - 1979 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Saloon & Estate with 1296, 1470 & 1588cc Engines.
Does not cover new Audi 80 introduced March 1979
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Audi 80; Buying Spare Parts and Vehicle Identification Numbers; Recommended Lubricants and Fluids
● Routine Maintenance
● Cooling Heating and Exhaust Systems
● Fuel, Exhaust and Emission Control Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Gearbox and Final Drive
● Automatic Transmission and Final Drive
● Rear Suspension
● Braking System, Wheels & Tyres
● Electrical System
● Steering, Front Suspension and Driveshafts
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Supplement Revisions and Information on Later Models
● Supplement for 1978 and Later Models
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.