Chevy Astro, GMC Safari Minivan 1985 - 2003 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Chevrolet Astro and GMC Safari Minivans.
Note: this manual DOES NOT include All-Wheel Drive info.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Four-Cylinder Engine
● V6 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions And Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch And Drivetrain
● Steering And Suspension Systems
● Chassis Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.