Chevrolet Camaro 1970 - 1981 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Chevrolet Camaro Z28
● Chevrolet Camaro Type LT
● Chevrolet Camaro Rally Sport
● Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta
Small Block V8 - 267, 305, 307 and 350 cubic inches; and Big Block - 402 (396) cubic inches.
Note: the 396 Big Block engine actually displaces 401.8 cubic inches, the same as the 402.
• 3-speed Saginaw manual
• 4-speed Saginaw, Muncie or Warner manual
• Powerglide 2-speed automatic
• Turbo-Hydramatic 200, 250, 350 and 400 3-speed automatic.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.