Chevrolet Camaro 1982 - 1992 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Sport Coupe, Berlinetta & Z28, 4 Cylinder V6 & V8 engines 1982 - 1992 USA models.
● 2.5 litre in-line 4 cylinder
● 2.8 litre & 3.1 litre V6
● 5.0 litre and 5.7 litre V8
● 76 mm, 83 mm and 77 mm 4-speed manual
● 77 mm 5-speed manual
● 200C and 700-R4 3- and 4-speed automatic
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 2.5 litre Inline Four-Cylinder Engine
● 2.8 litre And 3.1 litre V6 Engines
● 5.0 litre And 5.7 litre V8 Engines
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 4 And 5 Speed Manual Transmission
● 3 And 4 Speed Automatic Transmission
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.