Chevrolet Camaro & Pontiac Firebird 1993 - 2000 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers all models of 1993-2002 Chevrolet Camaro, Z-28 and 1993-2002 Pontiac Firebird, Trans Am for the U.S. and Canadian markets.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 3.4 litre V6 Engine
● 3800 V6 Engine
● 5.7 litre V8 Engine - 1997 And Earlier Models
● 5.7 litre V8 Engine - 1998 And Later Models
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Tranmission
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.