Chevrolet Colorado GMC Canyon 2004 - 2010 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 2004-2010 Chevy Colorado and 2004-2010 GMC Canyon pickup trucks.
Manual covers Two and Four Wheel Drive models with
● 2.8 litre & 2.9 litre inline four-cylinder engines
● 3.5 litre & 3.7 litre inline five-cylinder Engines
● 5.3 litre V8 engines
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 2.8 litre (170 C.I.) Inline Four-Cylinder Engine - 2006 And Earlier
● 2.9 litre (178 C.I.) Inline Four-Cylinder Engine - 2007-On
● 3.5 litre (212 C.I.) Inline Five-Cylinder Engine - 2006 And Earlier
● 3.7 litre (223 C.I.) Inline Five-Cylinder Engine - 2007-On
● 5.3 litre (324 C.I.) V8 Engine (Lh8 And Lh9)
● Engines And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are written in the USA and apply to petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications. (So, the Ford titles deal with Ford of America products, not Ford of Europe, and so on.) Although they are useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control. Please also note that these manuals have a soft (paperback) cover
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.