Chevrolet Corvette 1968 - 1982 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Coupe and Convertible 1968 - 1982 USA models.
● Small Block - 305, 327 and 350 cubic inches
● Big Block - 427 and 454 cubic inches.
● Saginaw 3- and 4-speed manual
● Muncie 3- and 4-speed manual
● Turbo-Hydramatic 350 and 400 automatic
● CBC350 automatic
● 700-R4 automatic with lock-up converter.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Engines (V8): 305, 327, 350, 427, 454 C.I.
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transmission: 3- And 4-Speed Muncie, 3- And 4-Speed Saginaw, 4-Speed Warner
● Automatic Transmission: Turbo Hydra-Matic 350, 400. CBC350. 700-R4
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are intended for petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications. Whilst many of them are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.