Chevrolet Impala, Monte Carlo 2006 - 2011 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers all models indicated in both 4-door sedan and 2-door coupe body styles.
These cars are powered by transversely-mounted 3.5L abd 3.9L V6 engines, or 5.3L V8 engines on the SS models. All models are equipped with electronically controlled Sequential Fuel Injection (SFI) system.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 3.5 litre V6 Engine
● 3.9 litre V6 Engine
● 5.3 litre V8 Engine (Ss Models)
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
● Brakes - 4 Discs All-Around, Abs
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.