by Ken Freund
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$53.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA24065
Chevrolet & GMC Pick-ups 2WD & 4WD 1988 - 2000 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers full-size, light-duty pickup trucks with 4.3 litre, 5.0 litre, 5.7 litre and 7.4 litre Petrol engines, 1988 through 2000, 2WD and 4WD, including:
● Chevrolet, GMC C/K 10, 1988 - 2000
● Chevrolet, GMC C/K 20, 1988 - 2000
● Chevrolet, GMC C/K 30, 1988 - 2000
● Chevrolet, GMC C/K 1500, 1988 - 2000
● Chevrolet, GMC C/K 2500, 1988 - 2000
● Chevrolet, GMC C/K 3500, 1988 - 2000
● Chevy Suburban, 1992 - 1999
● Chevy Blazer (full-size), 1992 - 1994
● GMC Jimmy (full-size), 1992 - 1994
● Chevy Tahoe, 1995 - 1999
● GMC Yukon, 1992 - 1999
● GMC Yukon Denali, 2000
Note: This manual DOES NOT include 1999 and 2000 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra, or info on diesel engines or heavy-duty C3HD models.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● 4.3 litre V6 Engine
● 5.0 litre V8 Engine
● 5.7 litre V8 Engine
● 7.4 litre V8 Engine
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.