by Jeff Kibler
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$53.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA24066
Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra 2WD and 4WD 1999 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Chevrolet Silverado and GMC pick-ups 1999-2006 including:
● Chevrolet Suburban and Tahoe 2000-2006
● GMC Yukon, Yukon XL, Sierra Denali and Yukon Denali 2000-2006
● Chevrolet Avalanche 2002-2006
● Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2007
● GMC Sierra Classic 2007
Covers both 2WD and 4WD versions.
Note: this manual DOES NOT include 1999 and 2000 C/K Classic, 1999 and 2000 Sierra Classic, diesel, 8.1 litre engine, CNG models, hybrids, models equipped with rear-wheel steering or heavy-duty model information.
● About This Manual; Introduction To The Chevrolet Silverado, Suburban, Tahoe And Gmc Sierra, Yukon, Yukon Xl, Sierra Denali, Yukon Denali; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● V6 Engine
● V8 Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling Heating And Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions And Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch And Drivelines
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.