Chevy Silverado & GMC Sierra Petrol 2007 - 2013 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 2007-2013 Chevy and 2007-2013 GMC pickup trucks and SUVs, including the following gasoline engine models:
● Chevy Silverado
● Chevy Suburban
● Chevy Tahoe
● Chevy Avalanche
● GMC Sierra
● GMC Sierra Denali
● GMC Yukon
● GMC Yukon XL
● GMC Yukon Denali
Note: this manual DOES NOT include 2007 Silverado Classic or Sierra Classic, or information specific to diesel engine models, CNG models, hybrids or models equipped with rear-wheel steering.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 4.3 litre V6 Engine
● 4.8 litre, 5.3 litre, 6.0 litre, 6.2 litre V8 Engines
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 4-Speed Automatic Transmission
● 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Brakes, Abs
● Suspension And Steering Systems: 1500, 2500, 3500
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.