Chevrolet Sprint, Geo & Metro 1985 - 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers ll 1985-1988 Chevy Sprint and Geo, and 1989-2001 Chevy Metro.
Note: This manual does NOT include turbocharger information.
● Introduction: Vehicle identification numbers. Buying parts. Safety. Maintenance techniques. Chemical and lubricants, and more.
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● 3-cylinder engine (carburetor and fuel-injection)
● 4-cylinder engine (carburetor and fuel-injection)
● General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air-conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions control systems
● Manual transaxle
● Automatic transaxle
● Clutch and driveaxles
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.