Chrysler 300 Dodge Charger & Magnum 2005 - 2018 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Chrysler 300 (2005 through 2018)
● Dodge Charger (2006 and 2018)
● Dodge Magnum (2005 through 2008)
DOES NOT cover information specific to SRT8, diesel engine or all-wheel drive models
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Part A: 2.7L V6 engine
● Part B: 3.5L V6 engine
● Part C: 3.6L V6 engine
● Part D: V8 Engine
● Part E: General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions and engine control systems
● Part A: Manual transmission
● Part B: Automatic transmission
● Clutch & driveline
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical systems
● Wiring Diagrams
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.