Volvo 240 Series Petrol 1974 - 1993 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Volvo 240, 242, 244 & 245 models including special/limited editions
● 2.0 litre (1986cc)
● 2.1 litre (2127cc)
● 2.3 litre (2316cc)
DOES NOT cover OHV engines
DOES NOT cover Diesel models
● Living with Your Volvo 240
● Roadside Repairs
● Tune Up & Routine Maintenance
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Fuel Injected Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Carbureted Engines
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Manual Transmission & Overdrive
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension & Steering
● Chassis Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.