Dodge Aries & Plymouth Reliant 1981-1989 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Dodge Aries and Plymouth Reliant (81-89).
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Part A: 2.2L and 2.5L four-cylinder engines
● Part B: 2.6L four-cylinder engine
● Part C: General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions and engine control systems
● Part A: Manual transaxle
● Part B: Automatic transaxle
● Clutch and driveaxles
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.