Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Voyager, Chrysler Town & Country 2003 - 2006 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models indicated, powered by 2.4 litre 4-cylinder, 3.3 litre V6, and 3.8 litre V6 engines.
These minivans come available in either standard or long length bodies, and are equipped with sliding side doors (both sides) and a standard rear liftgate.
Note: this service manual DOES NOT include information specific to all-wheel drive or diesel engine models.
● About This Manual; Introduction To The Dodge Caravan, Chrysler Voyager And Town & Country; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 2.4 litre Four-Cylinder Engine
● 3.3 litre And 3.8 litre V6 Engines
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling Heating And Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions And Engine Control Systems
● 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle, 40te, 41te
● Brakes, Abs
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.