Dodge Neon, Plymouth Neon Repair Manual 2000-2005 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following models:
● Dodge Neon, 2000 to 2005
● Plymouth Neon, 2000 to 2005
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers. Buying Parts. Safety. Maintenance Techniques. Chemical And Lubricants, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 2.0 litre Sohc 4-Cylinder 132hp Engine
● 2.0 litre High-Output (Ho) 4-Cylinder 150hp Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 5-Speed Manual Transaxle
● 3-, 4-Speed Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch And Driveaxles
● Brakes, Abs
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.