Dodge Pick-Ups 2002 - 2008 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Dodge full-size Ram pick-up trucks, 2002 through 2008 with V6, V8, and V10 gas engines and Cummins turbo-diesel engine, 2WD and 4WD.
Note: this manual DOES NOT include information specific to SRT-10 models.
● Introductory Pages; About This Manual; Introduction To The Dodge Ram Pick-Ups; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 3.7 litre V6 And 4.7 litre V8 Engines
● Hemi Engines
● 5.9 litre V8 And 8.0 litre V10 Engines
● Diesel Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling Heating And Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems - Gasoline Engines
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions And Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.