Dodge/Plymouth Full-Size vans 1971 - 1903 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Dodge Tradesman, Sportsman & Plymouth Voyager full-size in-line 6, V6 & V8 vans (1971-2003).
Does not include information specific to CNG models
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Inline six-cylinder, V6 & V8 engines, general engine overhaul
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems: carbureted &fuel-injected engines
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions and engine control systems
● Manual and automatic transmissions
● Clutch and driveline
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.