by Steve Rendle & Mark Coombs
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$53.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA3017
Land Rover 90, 110 & Defender Diesel 1983 - 2007 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers: Land Rover 90, 110 and Defender Diesel models from 1983 to 1995 including Pick-up, Hard and Soft-top, County and Station Wagon.
PLEASE NOTE: DOES NOT cover 2.4 Litre TDi Diesel Engine, Petrol Engine Models or Land Rover Special Vehicle Options and Conversions
● 2.25 litre (2286 cc) OHV 4 Cylinder Diesel "10J" 1983 - 1984
● 2.25 litre (2495 cc) OHV 4 Cylinder Diesel "code 12J" 1984 - 1986
● 2.5 litre (2495 cc) Turbocharged OHV 4 Cylinder Diesel "19J" 1986 - 9/1990
● 2.5 litre (2495 cc) Turbocharged & Intercooled OHV 4 Cylinder Diesel "200TDi" 9/1990 - 1994
● 2.5 litre (2495 cc) Turbocharged & Intercooled OHV 4 Cylinder Diesel "300TDi" 1994 on
● 2.5 litre (2498 cc) Turbocharged & Intercooled SOHC 5 Cylinder Diesel "TD5" 11/1998 on
Transmissions described (NOTE: No overhaul procedures are described for gearboxes or transfer boxes):
● LT77 5-speed manual (10J, 12J or 19J Engine)
● LT77S 5-spees manual (200 TDi Engine)
● R380 5-speed manual (300 TDi or TD5 Engine)
● LT230R transfer box (10J or 12J Engine)
● LT230T transfer box (19J, 200 TDi or 300 TDi Engine)
● LT230TE transfer box (TD5 Engine)
● Living with Your Land Rover Defender
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Non TD5 Engine Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● TD5 Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & General Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel, Exhaust & Emission Control Systems - Non TD5 Engines
● Fuel, Exhaust & Emission Control Systems - TD5 Engines
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Manual Gearbox
● Transfer Gearbox
● Propeller Shaft
● Front & Rear Axles
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown and rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.