by Mark Coombs & Steve Rendle
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA3073
Peugeot 306 Petrol & Diesel 1993 - 2002 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback, Saloon/Sedan and Estate, Including Special / Limited Editions.
● Does NOT cover GTi-6 model.
● Does NOT cover features specific to Cabriolet and Roadster.
4 Cylinder Petrol Engines:
● 1.1 litre (1124cc) "TU" series SOHC
● 1.4 litre (1360cc) "TU" series SOHC
● 1.6 litre (1587cc) "TU" series SOHC
● 1.8 litre (1761cc) "XU" series SOHC
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) "XU" series SOHC or DOHC
● 1.8 litre (1769cc) "XUD" series SOHC
4 Cylinder Diesel Engines:
● 1.9 litre (1868cc) "DW" series SOHC
● 1.9 litre (1905cc) "XUD" series SOHC
● 1.9 Litre (1905cc) "XUD" series SOHC Turbo Diesel
● 2.0 litre (1997cc) "DW" series "HDi" SOHC Turbo Diesel.
● Living with Your Peugeot 306
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Repairs & Overhaul
● 1.1, 1.4 & 1.6 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.8 & 1.9 litre XUD Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.9 & 2.0 litre DW Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Carburettor Petrol Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Single Point Petrol Injection Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Multi Point Petrol Injection Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.8 & 1.9 litre XUD Diesel Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.9 & 2.0 litre DW Diesel Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Ignition System - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.