by Steve Rendle, A.K. Legg, Robert Jex
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA3082
Citroen Xantia Petrol & Diesel 1993 - 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: Hatchback and Estate, Including Special & Limited Editions.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.6 litre (1580cc)
● 1.8 litre (1761cc)
● 2.0 litre (1998cc)
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.9 litre (1905cc)
● 2.0 litre (1997cc) HDi
● 2.1 litre (2088cc), Including turbo versions.
Does NOT cover 3.0 litre V6, turbo or 2.0 litre VSX 16-valve (150 bhp) petrol models.
● Living with Your Citroen Xantia
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.9 litre & 2.1 litre Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre (HDi) Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel System - Petrol Models
● Fuel System - 1.9 litre & 2.1 litre Diesel Models
● Fuel System - 2.0 litre (HDi) Diesel Models
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Pre Heating System - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.