Citroen Xantia Petrol & Diesel 1993 - 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: Hatchback and Estate, Including Special & Limited Editions.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.6 litre (1580cc)
● 1.8 litre (1761cc)
● 2.0 litre (1998cc)
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.9 litre (1905cc)
● 2.0 litre (1997cc) HDi
● 2.1 litre (2088cc), Including turbo versions.
Does NOT cover 3.0 litre V6, turbo or 2.0 litre VSX 16-valve (150 bhp) petrol models.
● Living with Your Citroen Xantia
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.9 litre & 2.1 litre Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre (HDi) Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel System - Petrol Models
● Fuel System - 1.9 litre & 2.1 litre Diesel Models
● Fuel System - 2.0 litre (HDi) Diesel Models
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Pre Heating System - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.