by Steve Rendle & Mark Coombs
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA3210
BMW 3-Series Petrol 1991 - 1999 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: E36 Saloon & Coupe; 316e, 316i, 318i, 320i, 323i, 325i & 328i & 318is.
● Manual Does NOT cover features specific to Convertible
● Does NOT cover Touring (Estate), Compact, M3 or Diesel models
● Does NOT cover E46 Range introduced Sept 1998
● 1.6 Litre (1596 cc) SOHC M40 B16 4 cylinder petrol up to 1993 model year
● 1.6 Litre (1596 cc) SOHC M43 B16 4 cylinder petrol from 1994 model year
● 1.8 Litre (1796 cc) SOHC M40 B18 4 cylinder petrol up to 1993 model year
● 1.8 Litre (1796 cc) SOHC M43 B18 4 cylinder petrol from 1994 model year
● 1.8 Litre (1796 cc) DOHC M42 B18 4 cylinder petrol
● 1.9 Litre (1895 cc) DOHC M44 B19 4 cylinder petrol
● 2.0 Litre (1991 cc) DOHC M50 B20 6 cylinder petrol up to 1995 (including VANOS)
● 2.0 Litre (1991 cc) DOHC M52 B20 6 cylinder petrol from 1995 (including VANOS)
● 2.5 Litre (2494 cc) DOHC M50 B25 6 cylinder petrol up to 1995 (including VANOS)
● 2.5 Litre (2494 cc) DOHC M52 B25 6 cylinder petrol from 1995 (including VANOS)
● 2.8 Litre (2793 cc) DOHC M52 B28 6 cylinder petrol from 1995 (including VANOS)
* VANOS refers to the variable camshaft timing control system introduced on 6 cylinder engines from about September 1992.
● 5-speed manual
● 4-speed automatic (4-cylinder models)
● 5-speed automatic (6-cylinder models)
● Living With Your BMW
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricant, Fluids & Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Servicing
● 4 Cylinder Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 6 Cylinder Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Ventilation Systems
● 4 Cylinder Engine Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● 6 Cylinder Engine Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Final Drive, Drive Shafts & Propeller Shaft
● Suspension and Steering
● Bodywork and Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.