Volvo 940 1990 - 1998 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Saloon and Estate Including Special/Limited Editions.
● 2.0 litre (1986cc)
● 2.3 litre (2316cc)
Does NOT cover Diesel models.
Does NOT cover 16-valve petrol engine (B204/B234) engines or diesel engines.
● Living with Your Volvo 940
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants, Fluids & Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Servicing
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition Systems
● Manual Transmission & Overdrive
● Automatic Transmission
● Propeller Shaft & Rear Axle
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.