Nissan Micra 1993 - 2002 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback (K11 Series), including automatic transmission (N-CVT) models and Special/Limited Editions.
Does NOT cover new Micra range introduced for 2003 model year.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.0 litre (998 cc) "CG10DE" 4 cylinder
● 1.3 litre (1275 cc) "CG13DE" 4 cylinder
● 1.4 litre (1348 cc) "CG14DE" 4 cylinder
● Living with Your Nissan Micra
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants, Fluids & Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & General Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.