by Mark Coombs & A.K. Legg
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 8213-9373 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA3396
Vauxhall / Opel (Holden) Vectra Petrol & Diesel 1995 - 1999 Haynes Service and Repair Manual Covers Vauxhall / Opel (Holden) Vectra, Saloon, Hatchback and Estate including Special / Limited Editions.
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) 4 cylinder petrol
● 1.8 litre (1796 & 1799cc) 4 cylinder petrol
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) 4 cylinder petrol
● 1.7 litre (1686cc) 4 cylinder turbo-diesel
● 2.0 litre (1994cc) 4 cylinder turbo diesel
Does NOT cover Super Touring, GSi or models fitted with 2.5 litre (2498cc) V6 engine.
● F13, F15, F17, F18 5-speed manual
● AF13, AF17, AF20 4-speed automatic (3 modes)
● Living with Your Vauxhall Vectra
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● SOHC Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● DOHC Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.7 litre Diesel Engine Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre Diesel Engine Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engine Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engine Models
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel Engine Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.