by Steve Rendle & Spencer Drayton
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA3450
Mercedes Benz 190, 190E & 190D Petrol & Diesel 1983 - 1993 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers W201 Saloons.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.8 litre (1797cc) (known as 180E in Australia)
● 2.0 litre (1996cc)
● 2.3 litre (2298cc)
● 2.6 litre (2597cc)
Diesel and Turbo-Diesel Engines Covered:
● 2.0 litre (1997cc)
● 2.5 litre (2497cc)
Does NOT cover 2.3-16, 2.5-16 or 2.5-16 Evolution.
● Living with Your Mercedes Benz
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants, Fluids & Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 4 Cylinder Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 6 Cylinder Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Carburettor Fuel System
● Bosch CIS-E (KE-Jetronic) Fuel Injection System
● Diesel Fuel Injection System
● Exhaust & Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - 4 Cylinder Petrol Engine
● Ignition System - 6 Cylinder Petrol Engine
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel Engine
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Final Drive, Driveshafts & Propeller Shaft
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.