Citroen XM Petrol & Diesel 1989 - 2000 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: Hatchback and Estate, Including Special & Limited Editions.
● 2.0 litre "XU10" SOHC petrol 4 cylinder with multi-point fuel injection (turbo/non-turbo)
● 2.1 litre "XUD11" diesel/turbo diesel 4 cylinder
● 2.5 litre "DK5" turbo diesel
Does NOT cover 16-valve DOHC, carburettor, single-point fuel injection or V6 engines.
● Living with Your Citroen XM
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel System - Petrol Injection Models
● Fuel System - Diesel Models
● Exhaust & Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Pre Heating System - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Hydraulic System
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.