VW Volkswagen Polo Petrol & Diesel 1994 - 1999 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback including special/limited editions.
DOES NOT cover Polo Classic (Saloon), Estate or Polo Caddy.
Petrol Engines covered:
● 1.0 litre (999 cc) SOHC
● 1.0 litre (1043 cc) SOHC
● 1.3 litre (1296 cc) SOHC
● 1.4 litre (1390 cc) SOHC
● 1.6 litre (1598 cc) SOHC
Diesel Engines covered:
● 1.7 litre (1716 cc)
● 1.9 litre (1896 cc)
DOES NOT cover 1.4 litre 16-valve engine
● Living with Your Volkswagen Polo
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants, Fluids & Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel System - Single Point Petrol Injection
● Fuel System - Multi-Point Petrol Injection
● Fuel System - Diesel
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre-heating Systems - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.