by Mark Coombs & Spencer Drayton
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA3510
Vauxhall / Opel Omega Petrol 1994 - 1999 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Saloon, Estate, Including Special / Limited Editions.
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) "X20SE" SOHC 8 Valve 4 cylinder petrol
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) "X20XEV" DOHC "Ecotec" 16 Valve 4 cylinder petrol
● 2.5 litre (2498cc) "X25XE" DOHC "Ecotec" 24 Valve V6 petrol - also fitted to Aust-market Vectra
● 3.0 litre (2968cc) "X30XE" DOHC "Ecotec" 32 Valve V6 petrol
Does NOT cover Diesel or 'bi-fuel' models.
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the transmissions.
● Living with Your Vauxhall / Opel Omega
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 2.0 litre SOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre DSOHC Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.5 litre & 3.0 litre Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Ventilation Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Final Drive, Driveshafts & Propeller Shaft
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.