by A.K. Legg & Robert Jex
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA3511
Mercedes Benz C Class Petrol & Diesel 1993 - 2000 (W202 series) Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: C180, C200, C220, C230 and C250 Saloon and Estate (C-Class)
Does NOT cover new C-Class range introduced September 2000.
Fuel injection 4-cylinder petrol:
● 1.8-litre (1797 cc)
● 1.8-litre (1799 cc)
● 2.0-litre (1998 cc)
● 2.0-litre (1998 cc)
● 2.2-litre (2199 cc)
● 2.3-litre (2295 cc)
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 2.2-litre (2155 cc) 4-cylinder
● 2.5-litre (2497 cc) 5-cylinder
● 2.5-litre (2497 cc) 5-cylinder turbocharged
● 5-speed manual (4 variations)
● 4-speed automatic (7 variations)
● Living with Your Mercedes Benz C Class
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants, Fluids & Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel System - Multipoint Petrol Injection
● Fuel System - Diesel
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Final Drive, Driveshafts & Propeller Shaft
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.