Seat Ibiza & Cordoba Petrol & Diesel 1993 - 1999 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Ibiza Hatchback and Cordoba Saloon, Estate (Vario) and Coupe, Including Special/Limited Editions.
DOES NOT cover revised ranges introduced October 1999.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.0 litre (999 and 1043cc)
● 1.3 litre (1272cc)
● 1.4 litre (1390cc SOHC and 1391cc)
● 1.6 litre (1595 and 1598cc)
● 2.0 litre (1984cc)
Diesel engine Covered:
● 1.9 litre (1896cc), including turbo-Diesel.
DOES NOT cover 1390cc DOHC or 1781cc engines.
● Living with Your Seat Ibiza & Cordoba
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Servicing
● Petrol Engine In Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel Systems - Single Point Petrol Injection
● Fuel Systems - Multi Point Petrol Injection
● Fuel Systems - Diesel
● Emissions Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre Heating System - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.