Fiat Bravo and Brava Petrol 1995 - 2000 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback with 4 Cylinder engines Including Special and Limited Editions.
● DOES NOT cover features specific to 1.6 and 1.8 litre Marea and Weekend models.
● DOES NOT cover 2.0 litre HGT or Diesel models.
● DOES NOT cover 2.0 litre HGT or Diesel models
● 1.2 litre (1242cc) "182.B2.000" 16V DOHC
● 1.4 litre (1370cc) "182.A3.000" 12V SOHC
● 1.6 litre (1581cc) "182.A4.000" 16V DOHC
● 1.8 litre (1747cc) "182.A2.000" 16V DOHC
● Routine Maintenance
● Tune-Up Procedures
● Engine Repair
● Cooling And Heating
● Fuel And Exhaust
● Emissions Control
● Ignition, Brakes
● Suspension And Steering
● Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.