Audi A4 Petrol & Diesel 1995 - 2000 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Saloon and Estate (Avant), including Special / Limited Editions.
DOES NOT Cover Quattro or S4
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.6 litre (1595cc) 4 cylinder SOHC
● 1.8 litre (1781cc) 4 cylinder DOHC
● 1.8 litre (1781cc) 4 cylinder DOHC EFi Turbo
● 1.9 litre (1896cc) 4-cylinder
DOES NOT Cover V6 Petrol Engine
DOES NOT Cover V6 Diesel Engine
● 5 speed manual
● Type 01N 4-speed automatic (all models except petrol turbo)
● Type 01V 5-speed automatic (petrol turbo models)
● Living with Your Audi A4
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel Systems - Multipoint Petrol Injection
● Fuel Systems - Diesel Engine
● Emission Control & Exhaust Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre Heating System - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.