Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan 2006 - 2014 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan 2006 - 2010.
Note: This manual DOES NOT cover hybrid models.
● About This Manual; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools And Working Facilities; Jacking And Towing; Booster Battery (Jump) Starting; Automotive Chemicals And Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Four-Cylinder Engines - Duratec 23 (2.3l), Duratec 25 (2.5l)
● V6 Engines - Duratec 30 (3.0l), Duratec 35 (3.5l) (2010 Option)
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling Heating And Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions And Engine Control Systems
● 5 Speed Or 6 Speed Manual Transaxle
● 6 Speed Automatic Transaxle
● Clutch And Driveaxles
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.