Ford Mustang 2 1974 - 1978 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers covers 1974-1978 Ford Mustang II automobiles, with 2.3 litre (140 cu. in.) in-line 4-cylinder, 2.8 litre (171 cu. in.) V6, and 5.0 litre (302 cu. in.) V8 engines. Manual and automatic transmission models.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 2.3 litre In-Line 4-Cylinder Engine
● 2.8 litre V6 Engine
● 5.0 litre V8 Engine
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.