Ford Mustang 1994 - 2004 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers covers 1994-2004 Ford Mustang cars, 2-door sport coupes and convertibles.
● 3.8 litre (232 ci) OHV V6
● 4.6 litre (281 ci) SOHC & DOHC V8
● 5.0 litre (302 ci) OHV V8
Note: DOES NOT include diesel, information on independent rear suspension/driveaxles on 1999 and later Cobra models or 4.6 litre Supercharged Cobra models.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 3.8 litre V6
● 4.6 litre V8 Single-Over-Head Cam (SOHC-2v) Engine
● 4.6 litre V8 Dual-Over-Head Cam (DOHC-4v) Engine
● 5.0 litre V8 Pushrod Engine
● General Engine Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 5-Speed Manual Transmission
● 4-Speed Automatic Transmission
● Clutch And Drivetrain
● Brakes, ABS
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.