Ford Pick-ups & Bronco (Petrol) 1980 - 1996 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers 1980-1996 Ford full-size pickup trucks, 2WD and 4WD, powered by petrol engines, including:
● Ford F-100
● Ford F-150
● Ford F-250
● Ford F-350
● Ford Bronco
● 300 cu in (4.9 litre) inline 6-cylinder
● 232 cu in (3.8 litre) V6
● 255 (4.2 litre), 302 (5.0 litre) V8
● 351 (5.8 litre) V8
● 400 (6.6 litre) & 460 cu in (7.5 litre) V8 engines.
Does not include diesel engine or Super Duty vehicle information.
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction to the Ford Pick-ups & Bronco; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Jacking and Towing; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● 4.9 litre Inline Six-Cylinder Engine
● 232 Cu. In. V6 Engine
● 255, 302 (5.0 litre), 351w (5.8 litre, 5.8 litre Lightning), 351m, 400, And 460 C.I. (7.5 litre) V8 Engines
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● 4- And 5-Speed Manual Transmission
● 3- And 4-Speed Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case (Manual And Electronic Shift)
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.