Ford Pick-ups & Expedition and Lincoln Navigator (Petrol) 1997 - 2003 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers the following Ford pickup trucks and SUVs and Lincoln SUV (2WD and 4WD models):
● Ford F-150, 1997-2003
● Ford F-150, Heritage 2004
● Ford F-250, 1997-1999
● Ford Expedition, 1997-2009
● Lincoln Navigator, 1998-2009
Note: this manual DOES NOT include diesel engine, F-250 HD, Super Duty, F-350, or Lightning models.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● V6 Engine
● V8 Engines
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Transfer Case
● Clutch And Driveline
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.