by Eric Jorgensen
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$53.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA36071
Ford Ranger, Mazda Pick-up Truck Petrol 1993 - 2011 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers all US market 1993-2011 Ford Ranger pick-up trucks, and 1994-2009 Mazda B2300, B2500, B3000 and B4000 pick-up trucks (equivalent of Australian market Ford Courier and Mazda B Series/Bravo). Covers 2WD and 4WD models.
● 2.3 litre OHC 4 cylinder (1993-2012)
● 2.5 litre OHC 4 cylinder (1998-2001)
● 3.0 litre Vulcan V6 (1993-2008)
● 4.0 litre Vulcan V6 (1993-1997)
● 4.0 litre Cologne V6 (1998-2011)
Does not cover diesel engine or 2.6 litre 4 cylinder petrol engine.
● Introduction: Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, And More.
● Tune-Up And Routine Maintenance
● Single Overhead Camshaft (SOHC) 4-Cylinder Engine
● Dual Overhead Camshaft (DOHC) 4-Cylinder Engine
● 3.0 litre V6 Engine
● 4.0 litre Pushrod V6 Engine
● 4.0 litre SOHC V6 Engine
● Engine And Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating And Air-Conditioning Systems
● Fuel And Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electrical Systems
● Emissions Control Systems
● Transmission (Manual And Automatic)
● Transfer Case
● Clutch And Drivetrain
● Suspension And Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown and rebuild.
PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are intended for petrol engine cars (except where diesel is specifically mentioned) built to US specifications. Whilst many of them are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.