Ford Falcon EA, EB & ED (6 cyl) 1988-1993 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual Covers Models:
● Ford Falcon Series EA, EAII, EB, EBII & ED
● Ford Fairlane Series NA, NAII, NC& NCII
● Ford LTD Series DA, DAII, DC & DCII
● 3.2-litre (3157cc) OHC in-line 6-cylinder
● 3.9-litre (3949cc) OHC in-line 6-cylinder (CFI and MPEFI models)
● 4.0-litre (3984cc) OHC in-line 6-cylinder including XR6
● T50D 5 Speed manual
● Borg Warner M51 3 Speed automatic
● BTR 85LE 4-speed automatic
● BTR 91LE 4-speed automatic
Table of Contents:
● Introductory Pages
About this Manual; Introduction; Vehicle Identification Numbers; Buying Parts; Maintenance Techniques, Tools and Working Facilities; Fraction/Decimal/Millimeter Equivalents; Jacking and Towing; Booster Battery (jump) starting; Automotive Chemicals and Lubricants; Conversion Factors; Safety First!; Troubleshooting
● Tune-up and Routine Maintenance
● 6 Cylinder Engines
● General Engine overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating and Air Conditioning
● Fuel and Exhaust Systems
● Engine Electronic Systems
● Emissions & Engine Control Systems
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Clutch & Driveline
● Suspension and Steering Systems
● Chassis Electrical System
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.