by John S Mead
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA3751
Citroen Xsara Petrol & Diesel 1997 - 2000 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers Hatchback, Estate and Coupe, Including Special & Limited Editions.
Petrol Engines covered:
● 1360 cc "TU" series (8 valve)
● 1587 cc "TU" series (8 valve)
● 1761 cc "XU" series (8 or 16 valve)
● 1998 cc "XU" series (16 valve)
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1868 cc "DW" series
● 1905 cc "XUD" series Diesel and turbo-diesel
● 1997 cc "DW" series turbo-diesel "HDi"
Does NOT cover: 2.0i 16-valve VTS Coupe, Picasso, or 'facelifted' range introduced October 2000.
● Living with Your Citroen XM
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● TU Series Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● XU Series Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● XUD Series Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● DW Series Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Petrol Engine Removal Overhaul Procedures
● Diesel Engine Removal Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 1.9 litre Diesel Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - 2.0 litre Diesel Engines
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Models
● Pre Heating System - Diesel Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Hydraulic System
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Due to weight, a surcharge applies only to International shipments (2) read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.