by Mark Coombs
Outside Australia? Tax free price AUD$49.00 currency converter
Availability: Usually dispatched within 48 hours read more
Or call (02) 9057 4158 to order by telephone
Quote order code HA3757
Peugeot 206 Petrol & Diesel 1998 - 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers: Hatchback Including Special / Limited Editions.
● 1.1 Litre (1124 cc) "TU1" 8-valve SOHC 4 cylinder petrol
● 1.4 Litre (1360 cc) "TU3" 8-valve SOHC 4 cylinder petrol
● 1.6 Litre (1587 cc) "TU5" 8-valve SOHC 4 cylinder petrol
● 1.9 Litre (1868 cc) "DW8" 8-valve SOHC 4 cylinder diesel
● 2.0 Litre (1997 cc) "DW10" HDi 8-valve SOHC 4 cylinder turbo-diesel.
Does NOT cover models with 16-valve petrol engines (XSi, GTi, Grand Tourisme etc) or Cabriolet.
Does NOT cover features specific to Van.
● Living with Your Peugeot 206
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engines
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engines
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Preheating System - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
Shipping: Our standard shipping rates apply read more
Within Australia there is a flat delivery charge of A$9.95 per order (any number of items).
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.