Ford Focus Petrol & Diesel 1998 - 2001 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: Hatchback, Saloon and Estate, Including Special / Limited Editions.
● 1.4 litre (1388cc) 4 cylinder petrol
• 1.6 litre (1596cc) 4 cylinder petrol
• 1.8 litre (1796cc) 4 cylinder petrol
• 2.0 litre (1989cc) 4 cylinder petrol
• 1.8 litre (1753cc) Endura-Di turbo diesel
Does NOT cover 'Duratorq-TDCi' Diesel engine introduced Spring 2001.
Does NOT cover ST or RS models.
● General Information
● Routine maintenance and servicing - petrol models
● Routine maintenance and servicing - diesel models
● 1.4 and 1.6 litre engine in-car repair procedures
● 1.8 and 2.0 litre engine in-car repair procedures
● Diesel engine in-car repair procedures
● Engine removal and overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems – petrol models
● Fuel and exhaust systems – diesel models
● Emission control systems
● Starting and charging systems
● Ignition system – petrol models
● Manual transmission
● Automatic transmission
● Braking system
● Suspension and steering systems
● Bodywork and fittings
● Body electrical systems Wiring diagrams Reference
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.