General Motors Buick Regal FWD 1988 - 2007 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers FWD models of the:
● Buick Regal (1988 thru 2004)
● Chevrolet Lumina (1990 thru 1994)
● Olds Cutlass Supreme (1988 thru 1997)
● Pontiac Grand Prix (1988 thru 2007)
● Tune-up and routine maintenance
● Part A: 2.2 liter four-cylinder engine
● Part B: 2.5 liter four-cylinder engine
● Part C: 2.3 liter four-cylinder (Quad-r) engine
● Part D: 2.8L, 3.1L and 3100 V6 engines
● Part E: 3.4 liter V6 engine
● Part F: 3800 V6 engine
● Part G: V8 engine
● Part H: General engine overhaul procedures
● Cooling, heating and air conditioning systems
● Fuel and exhaust systems
● Engine electrical systems
● Emissions and engine control systems
● Manual and automatic transaxles
● Clutch and driveaxles
● Suspension and steering systems
● Chassis electrical system and wiring diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE that this manual is intended for vehicles built to US specifications and do not cover diesel models unless specifically stated. Although it is useful when the products or systems are similar to those in other markets, there may still be significant differences, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.