by A. K. Legg
Renault Megane & Scenic Petrol & Diesel 1999 - 2002 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual manual covers: Megane Hatchback, Saloon (Classic) and Coupe (not Cabriolet), Scenic MPV (not RX4), Including Special/Limited Editions.
Does not include information specific to M¨¦gane Cabriolet and Sc¨¦nic RX4.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.4 litre (1390cc) "E7J" SOHC
● 1.4 litre (1390cc) "K4J" DOHC
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) "K4M" DOHC
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) "F4R" DOHC
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 1.9 litre (1870cc) "F8Q" indirect injection
● 1.9 litre (1870cc) "F8Q" indirect injection turbo
● 1.9 litre (1870cc) "F9Q" direct injection turbo
● 1.9 litre (1870cc) "F9Q" direct common-rail injection turbo
Does NOT cover 2.0 litre IDE or 1.8 litre engines
● Living with Your Renault Megane & Scenic
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Servicing
● 1.4 litre & 1.6 litre Petrol Engine In Car Repair Procedures
● 2.0 litre Petrol Engine In Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engine Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine Models
● Emissions Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Pre-Heating Heating System - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.