by Peter Gill
Vauxhall / Opel (Holden) Vectra Petrol & Diesel 1999 - 2002 Haynes Service and Repair Manual covers Models: Saloon, Hatchback and Estate, including Special / Limited Editions.
Petrol Engines Covered:
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) "X16SZR" 4 Cylinder SOHC
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) "X16XEL" 4 Cylinder DOHC
● 1.6 litre (1598cc) "Z16XE" 4 Cylinder DOHC
● 1.8 litre (1799cc) "X18XE" 4 Cylinder DOHC
● 1.8 litre (1796cc) "X18XE1" 4 Cylinder DOHC
● 1.8 litre (1796cc) "Z18XE" 4 Cylinder DOHC
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) "X20XEV" 4 Cylinder DOHC
● 2.2 litre (2198cc) "Z22SE" 4 Cylinder DOHC
Diesel Engines Covered:
● 2.0 litre (1994cc) "X20DTL" 4 Cylinder SOHC low-pressure Turbo-Diesel
● 2.0 litre (1994cc) "X20DTH" 4 Cylinder SOHC high-pressure Turbo-Diesel
● 2.2 litre (2171cc) "Y22DTR" 4 Cylinder SOHC high-pressure Turbo-Diesel
DOES NOT cover 2.5 Litre or 2.6 Litre V6 petrol or Dual Fuel Engines.
● Living with Your Vauxhall Vectra
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.6 litre SOHC Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 1.6 litre, 1.8 litre & 2.0 litre DOHC Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.2 litre DOHC Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engine Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engine Models
● Pre-Heating System - Diesel Engine Models
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country. Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary. Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.
The Computer Outpost does not endorse, recommend or sponsor any guest product reviews and comments.
As this is a family friendly page, The Computer Outpost reserves the right to remove reviews and comments that it considers to be offensive, derogatory or otherwise inappropriate. The Computer Outpost may also remove reviews and comments that it considers to be misleading or deceptive.
Get new releases, special offers and more sent right to your inbox.