Ford Mondeo Petrol & Diesel 2000 - 2003 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers models: Hatchback, Saloon and Estate, Including Special / Limited Editions.
Does NOT cover ST220 models, or 'facelifted' range introduced July 2003.
● 1.8 litre (1798cc) 4 Ccylinder
● 2.0 litre (1999cc) 4 Cylinder
● 2.5 litre (2544cc) V6 - also listed as 2495/2499 cc
Diesel Engine Covered:
● 2.0 litre (1998cc) Turbo-Diesel 4-cylinder
DOES NOT cover 3.0 litre V6 engine.
● Living with Your Ford Mondeo
● Roadside Repairs
● Weekly Checks
● Lubricants & Fluids
● Tyre Pressures
● Routine Maintenance & Service
● 1.8 litre & 2.0 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● 2.5 litre Petrol Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Diesel Engine In-Car Repair Procedures
● Engine Removal & Overhaul Procedures
● Cooling, Heating & Air Conditioning Systems
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Petrol Engine Models
● Fuel & Exhaust Systems - Diesel Engine Models
● Emission Control Systems
● Starting & Charging Systems
● Ignition System - Petrol Engines
● Preheating System - Diesel Engines
● Manual Transmission
● Automatic Transmission
● Braking System
● Suspension & Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Body Electrical Systems
● Wiring Diagrams
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.