Volvo 260 Series 1975 - 1985 Haynes Owners Service & Repair Manual covers covers all Volvo 262, 264 and 265/260 models with 2664cc or 2849cc V6 petrol engines with carburettors or fuel injection.
● About this Manual
● Introduction to the Volvo 260 Series
● General Dimensions & Weights
● Jacking & Towing
● Buying Spare Parts & Vehicle Identification Numbers
● General Repair Procedures
● Tools & Working Facilities
● Safety First
● Routine Maintenance
● Recommended Lubricants & Fluids
● Cooling System
● Fuel, Exhaust & Emissions Control Systems
● Ignition System
● Manual Gearbox, Overdrive & Automatic Transmission
● Propeller Shaft
● Rear Axle & Suspension
● Braking System
● Electrical System
● Suspension and Steering
● Bodywork & Fittings
● Supplement Revisions and and Information on Later Models
NOTE: Only maintenance, adjustment, minor repair procedures plus removal and installation are described for the Transmissions.
Haynes repair manuals can save you money on maintenance and repair bills. Step-by-step procedures and illustrations guide you through every job, from basic maintenance and troubleshooting, to complete teardown & rebuild.
General information on Repair Manuals
Please note that workshop manuals are usually written for models sold in a specific country.
Differences in specification can exist between models sold in different countries and items such as engines can vary.
Please check that the manual will cover your model before purchase and if you are unsure please contact us first.